Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'll not be here, if not for you

So i had my haircut last week with Xuan. She didn't cut though. Cause she wants to leave her fringe longer, hehe. I went to cut off my split ends and cause my hair was already really long. Felt kinda heavy.. My hair is no longer curly. Not even straight. Quite wavy now :D Am thinking of curling again though. Went Gary's place to cut! He will never disappoint me. Cut about 2 inches short and then have my hair blowed to look more curly and volumized :)



Went back to her house after having brkfast with her brother. :) Then we made jelly and cookies together for her b'day party at night. I wasn't feeling very well that day! So ended up goin home early aft the party.


I've watched the new episode of Vampire Diaries! It was so exciting omg. Damon (L). Support this fan made tumblr page! http://fuckyeahiansomerhalder.tumblr.com/ Damn hot, no? Bookmark it! Hahs. I love his eyes. They're soo gorgeous :]

I had a really weird dream last night. It was 'bout a guy that i knew a few years back. We're not talking anymore now. I don't think he can ever remember me anymore.. But in my dream, it felt so realistic, like he was just there. Like i met him again. I don't know when we'll talk again. I doubt it'll ever happen now. We were close before, but not now. Sighs. It's weird looking back into the past right? Sometimes it's just like a scar, somethings are just impossible to forget. I'm happy for him now. His life seems great :}

Exam is coming soon. 2010 is ending, School is ending. It's like 3 months left. Nervous for everything. Okay. Gonna stop here. :) Bio test tomorrow. Tatas.